- 18 years of age or older
- Be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
- Have Valid Health Insurance Coverage
1) If you or your representative is seeking admission into long term care, you must first contact your local Community Care Access Centre (CCAC).
2) If deemed eligible, you or the individual you are representing will be asked to choose three (3) long term care facilities including, if you choose, Lakeland Long Term Care.
3) During this process, you or your representative may wish to take a tour of our home. To do so, please contact our Social Services Manager.
4) When a room is made available at Lakeland LTC, your CCAC case manager will contact you with a “bed offer”.
5) If you or your representative accept the offer to join us here at Lakeland LTC, your CCAC case manager will coordinate the details of the admission and you will be contact by our Social Services Manager to go over the Pre-admission details.
Tamara Noll, Social Services Worker
(705) 773-4041 Ext. 1026